Ingredients for Honey Soy One Pot Chicken, Pea & Coconut Rice
- 1Â½ cups long grain white rice
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 cups frozen peas
- Â½ store-bought barbecued chicken, shredded
- 4 green shallots, finely sliced
- Â¼ bunch coriander leaves, chopped
- 6cm piece ginger, cut into fine batons
How to make Honey Soy One Pot Chicken, Pea & Coconut Rice
Rinse the rice thoroughly, until the water runs clear, then place in a Micro Yoga with the stock, coconut milk, soy sauce, honey and sesame oil. Cook on high power without the lid for 8 minutes, then set aside with lid on and vent open for 4 minutes.
Add the peas, mix gently, then cook on high for a further 3 minutes with lid off. Stir in the chicken, shallots, coriander and ginger.