Ingredients for Chicken, Potato & Pumpkin Bake
- 4 chicken thighs, skin on
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt flakes and freshly-milled black pepper
- 8 small potatoes, quartered
- 8 eschalots, peeled
- 2 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups pumpkin, diced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- juice of 1 lemon
- ½ bunch parsley leaves, finely chopped
- crusty bread, to serve
How to make Chicken, Potato & Pumpkin Bake
Preheat oven to 220°C. Rub the chicken thighs with 1 Tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper and arrange in a Thermostone® 3L Oblong Baking Dish and bake for 10 minutes, until lightly-golden. Add the potatoes, eschalots, carrots and pumpkin then drizzle with the remaining olive oil. Bake for 30 minutes, until the vegetables are tender.
Mix in the tomatoes, butter and lemon juice and bake for a final 15 minutes, then scatter with parsley. Serve with crusty bread.
Tip: Apply Thermostone® lid to store leftovers for later. Pop open lid vent when microwave reheating.